If you are planning to visit the happiest place on the earth; Walt Disney land Orlando, then you got to read this till the end. This blog will lead you all the way down to this magical place and make way for the best attractions that you definitely blow your mind inside! First book your cheap flights to Orlando at an unexpected discounted price from the website of Tripiflights and grab hold of the best offers and deals to make your trip affordable.
Here is what you need to know about Walt Disney land, Orlando at the first place:
- Walt Disney land is almost twice the size of Manhattan and occupies four theme parks, five golf courses, 24 resorts, two waterparks, and various dining and entertainment venues. There’s always something new to look forward to.
- Disney World always has something free and extras like the Parades, Shows, and Fireworks. There are much more to do other than the rides after you pay for your theme park tickets you can also enjoy excellent live performances in each of the four theme parks.
- Parades take on the street’s daytime at several of the theme parks. At night you can head to the beautiful night parade in the Magic Kingdom which remains open until midnight or later.
- There are extensive Illuminations that happens every night in the Epcot theme park just over the lagoon. The whom event than wraps up following a beautiful firework.
- Disney also has a Hollywood Studios that is well known for its laser light shows. The showstopper is the projection of water over the real-life pirate ships. and, the special effect shows that goes unnoticed at every breathtaking point. Also, you can enjoy a spectacular display every night over Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom.
- You can also see the live Broadway-quality Stage Shows at Disney World all inclusive in the tickets. In the Animal Kingdom, there is the staging of Finding Nemo and the Festival of Lion King along with daily performances of Beauty and the Beast.
- The Disney World Water park is one of the best places to spend a day. It’s open throughout the year. You can relax on the Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon with tons of fun and lovely tropical places to hang out. Then you can also enjoy in the lazy rivers, giant water slides, and the iconic steep water slide ‘ski-jump’. Don’t forget to check the Typhoon Lagoon with surf pool and snorkeling through the coral reef.
For those coming to Orlando must visit Disney land to time travels themselves to their childhood. It’s the best places to have group travel or a family vacation with kids. Book your airfares today from Tripiflights and deals to help you fly to Orlando affordably!