Los Angeles offers a perfect platter for every kind of traveler, no matter you are on a business or a leisure trip this city is great for one and all. It has everything for everyone! From shopping eating to the iconic tours of its excellent attractions, Los Angeles is certainly a home for the most amazing museums, the largest open-air market, and desirable beaches.
If you are on a tour of this city then the first thing that you might need is the cheap flights to Los Angeles, which is already waiting for you at Tripiflights. Grab the grand deals and fly to this fortunate city for the best vacations ever!
Here are the best 5 places that you must drop by when you are visiting this stunning city with fabulous skylines.
1. Universal Studios, Hollywood: Los Angeles tour is nothing without a visit to Hollywood! It’s an ultimate entertainment hub offering the widespread attraction for both adults and kids. Hollywood consists of endless movie studios, artist and various amazing things going on inside. You will get to see some of the celebs on sets as well. There are beautiful shopping and dining venues along with hotels that define luxury in their own way!
2. Griffith Park and Observatory: Sitting on Mount Hollywood, Griffith Park is the downtown attraction and hub for tourists who love to see asteroids and space missions. It also houses Los Angeles zoo and lots of fun rides alongside the theaters, planetarium, observatory, golf course, etc. You can watch, meteor showers in the sky. The observatory also offers various shows much time s a day on weekends.
3. Disneyland Resort: This is ultimately the final place for fun, food and full family time!Disneyland Resort is perhaps one of the world-famous entertainment parks with millions of footfalls. The park has thousands of joy rides and castles, it has carnivals and fireworks happening at night, it also homes shopping center and Disney style dining area. For the cheap tickets, resorts and amusement rides you should book it early.
4. Natural History Museum: This world-class museum is the fame occupies an extensive collection of everything from the original documents on natural evolution, to specimens, carcasses, and various thrilling activities. It also offers rooms for visitors and learners. The mammal’s room is eye candy for children of all ages.
5. Hollywood Walk of Fame: Count the stars here and find some of the best and your favorite celebritiesat the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This place is comprising of more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars at its sidewalks. It is one of the best streets of Hollywood, California and is known for its amazing tourist footfalls.
Los Angeles has something for everyone. You can simply scroll through the unique boutique outfits get outstanding deals and bargain on the cheap accessories. The vacation at Los Angeles is all that you need to keep you glued to the city forever!